Josh Brolin reportedly arrested for public intoxication
Actor Josh Brolin
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Actor Josh Brolin was arrested for public intoxication on New Year’s Day, according to TMZ.
Brolin was reportedly arrested just before midnight Jan. 1 in Santa Monica.
TMZ reports he was booked around 3 a.m. and released around 7 a.m. the same day.
Officials reportedly told TMZ Brolin was not given a citation for the arrest. He will not have to go to court over the incident and will not face additional charges.
Sources also told TMZ Brolin was hanging out with his friends and just ended up having “too much fun.”
Details surrounding the incident that led to his arrest was not released.
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault