Woman born in Thomasville to star in MTV’s new show ‘BUCKWILD’
A woman born in Thomasville is one of the stars of BUCKWILD, a new show premiering tonight on MTV.
Shae Bradley is known as the “Spicy Southern Belle” on the show.
Around town, Shae is known as the Southern belle. She’s been chased after by every eligible bachelor in Sissonville but somehow always ends up with the bad boy. Currently a nursing student, this college girl is also a country girl through and through. In fact, her first kiss was on the back of a four-wheeler.
Bradley was born in Thomasville and lived there until she was 3-years-old, but grew up in West Virginia.
According to MTV, BUCKWILD is an “authentic comedic series following an outrageous group of childhood friends from the rural foothills of West Virginia who love to dodge grown-up responsibilities and always live life with the carefree motto, ‘whatever happens, happens.’”
Money might be tight in their neck of the woods, but whether they’re throwing a dump truck pool party or building their own human slingshot, nothing stops them from making their own entertainment. Love and relationships come and go, but their bond with family and friends is always at the core for this eccentric group where anything goes!
The show premieres tonight at 10 p.m. on MTV.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it