Gabrielle Giffords meets with Bloomberg to discuss gun laws
Credit: @NYCMayorsOffice (Twitter)
Former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who survived an assassination attempt at a community event two years ago, met with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Wednesday to discuss gun-control, the New York Post is reporting.
Giffords, her husband, Mark Kelly and Bloomberg discussed gun-control regulations following several recent mass shootings, a City Hall source told the paper.
Giffords and her husband arrived late-afternoon on Wednesday for the meeting.
The couple declined to speak with reporters.
Read more: New York Post
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home