Gabrielle Giffords meets with Bloomberg to discuss gun laws
Credit: @NYCMayorsOffice (Twitter)
Former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who survived an assassination attempt at a community event two years ago, met with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Wednesday to discuss gun-control, the New York Post is reporting.
Giffords, her husband, Mark Kelly and Bloomberg discussed gun-control regulations following several recent mass shootings, a City Hall source told the paper.
Giffords and her husband arrived late-afternoon on Wednesday for the meeting.
The couple declined to speak with reporters.
Read more: New York Post
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview