Custodian finds hand grenades in Downtown Disney trash can
ORLANDO, F.L. (WOFL) — A custodian at Downtown Disney in Orlando, Florida discovered three hand grenades inside a garbage can on Thursday.
WOFL reports the grenades were hollowed out, and did not pose a threat to the the theme park visitors.
Authorities believe the grenades were used for some sort of training, but are not sure how they ended up in the trash.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview