Custodian finds hand grenades in Downtown Disney trash can
ORLANDO, F.L. (WOFL) — A custodian at Downtown Disney in Orlando, Florida discovered three hand grenades inside a garbage can on Thursday.
WOFL reports the grenades were hollowed out, and did not pose a threat to the the theme park visitors.
Authorities believe the grenades were used for some sort of training, but are not sure how they ended up in the trash.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child