Ohio twins give birth on the same day
AKRON — A pair of identical twin mothers in Ohio gave birth on the same day.
WJW reports the children were born two hours apart Monday at Summa Akron City Hospital in Akron.
The 19-year-old mothers Aimee and Ashlee Nelson said they did not plan the births to come at the same time.
Aimee, whose expected due date was January 6, got to the hospital at 3:30 a.m. Ashlee, who was due on January 1, was still at home.
“My mom told me that she was here and when I got up to go to the bathroom, my water broke so I had to come in too,” Ashlee told WJW.
Read more: WJW
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave