Starbucks to roll out $1 resuable plastic cups
(USA TODAY) — Starbucks will roll out a $1 reusable plastic cup on Thursday, in an effort to curb trash from disposable cups.
The company will sell the cups, bearing its signature logo, in all stores in the US and Canada.
The move is an effort to get customers to kick their throwaway habit
It will give a dime discount for each refill in the reusable cup, and will therefore pay for itself after 10 uses.
Read more at USA TODAY
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home