Starbucks to roll out $1 resuable plastic cups
(USA TODAY) — Starbucks will roll out a $1 reusable plastic cup on Thursday, in an effort to curb trash from disposable cups.
The company will sell the cups, bearing its signature logo, in all stores in the US and Canada.
The move is an effort to get customers to kick their throwaway habit
It will give a dime discount for each refill in the reusable cup, and will therefore pay for itself after 10 uses.
Read more at USA TODAY
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview