Robin Roberts recovery: GMA co-anchor tweets about milestone
“Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts is marking a “major milestone” in her recovery from the bone marrow transplant she underwent in September.
ABC News reported that the 52-year old tweeted “Every morning I mark the day post my bone marrow transplant. Today I reached a major milestone…Day 100! Blessings..XO.”
The tweet also included a picture of herself in a Santa hat in front of a Christmas tree.
Read more: ABC News.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k