Robin Roberts recovery: GMA co-anchor tweets about milestone
“Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts is marking a “major milestone” in her recovery from the bone marrow transplant she underwent in September.
ABC News reported that the 52-year old tweeted “Every morning I mark the day post my bone marrow transplant. Today I reached a major milestone…Day 100! Blessings..XO.”
The tweet also included a picture of herself in a Santa hat in front of a Christmas tree.
Read more: ABC News.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview