New laws cover immigration status, fishing, used cooking oil
RALEIGH, N.C. — 16 new laws take effect tomorrow in North Carolina.
Many are minor fixes, but there are news ones that affect many companies, day care owners and fisherman among other things, the News and Observer notes.
The updated or new laws include e-verify, protecting geese, fishing without a net, dependent children and child care protections.
Read more at: The News and Observer
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting