Inspired Living: 100-year-old athlete
RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — Living to be 100-years-old is quite the achievement.
Getting to that age and being active, that is a whole different story.
John Pugh Junior will turn 100-years-old this summer, and in July he’ll compete in the National Senior Games.
Between now and then, he’s going to work on perfecting his form.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK