Inspired Living: 100-year-old athlete
RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — Living to be 100-years-old is quite the achievement.
Getting to that age and being active, that is a whole different story.
John Pugh Junior will turn 100-years-old this summer, and in July he’ll compete in the National Senior Games.
Between now and then, he’s going to work on perfecting his form.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave