Katt Williams arrested after drugs, guns found in home
Stand-up comedian and actor Katt Williams
LOS ANGELES — Former comedian Katt Williams was arrested once again Friday for allegedly endangering his four children at his Los Angeles home.
TMZ reported Williams was arrested after the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services said there were numerous guns and illegal drugs in his house.
Williams, 39, is reportedly still in custody, being held on a $100,000 bond. Authorities said the children have been placed in protective custody.
Sources told TMZ that various items were seized from his Woodland Hills home. Specific details on the alleged drugs and weapons were not released.
The case will reportedly go to the district attorney next week for possible felony child endangerment charges.
Williams was arrested twice earlier this month. He was arrested on Dec. 7 in northern California on a felony warrant related to a police chase and a week before that after an incident at a Seattle bar.
He said the recent string of arrests have led him to retire from stand-up comedy.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home