Italy’s Berlusconi to pay $4 million a month alimony
ROME (AP) – An Italian newspaper has reported the details of the divorce settlement between ex-Premier Silvio Berlusconi and his second wife Veronica Lario, saying he must pay her €3 million ($4 million) a month alimony but gets to keep their estate.
Corriere della Sera said Friday the paperwork was filed Christmas Day at Milan’s tribunal.
Lario announced she was divorcing the billionaire media mogul in 2009, citing his presence at the 18th birthday party of a Naples girl and his fondness for younger women. The couple met in a dressing room in 1980 after Berlusconi saw Lario perform in a Milan theater, were married in 1990 and have three grown children. He has two children from his first marriage.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi is currently dating a woman nearly 50 years his junior.
Source: The Associated Press
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting