Man eats 28 raw eggs, dies after winning bet
A young Tunisian man has reportedly died after eating 28 raw eggs for a bet.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money, according to news.com.au.
After realizing that something was wrong, a friend group called an ambulance.
According to Shems FM, the 20-year-old man complained of stomach cramps and was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault