Divers in Bosnia decorate Christmas tree underwater
Most people put their Christmas decorations on trees or on their homes – but divers in Bosnia are putting them underwater.
About a dozen rescue divers in Santa hats plunged into the icy waters of a Bosnian lake to put up a tree to bring attention to a local nature reserve.
A park manager says budget cuts have put them in a tight financial position.
Divers say they will collect the decorations after the new year so they won’t have a negative effect on the environment.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy