Police seize 45 guns from Gaston County home
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) _ Authorities say a Gaston County man is facing multiple charges after police seized 45 guns, including handguns and assault rifles, from his home in the western part of the county.
The Charlotte Observer reports (http://bit.ly/UdyLiO) that police also seized rifles and shotguns from the home Thursday. Officers also found about nine pounds of marijuana, Hydrocodone pills and more than $5,000 in cash at the home about 12 miles west of Gastonia.
Police said 41-year-old Mark Wesley Walters was arrested nd faces multiple charges, including felony possession of marijuana and resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer. He’s being held under a $300,000 bond at the Gaston County jail. It’s not known if he has an attorney.
Warrants have also been issued for Walter’s brother. 39-year-old Tracey John Walters on multiple charges.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy