Crocodile leaps at tourists while swimming in Australia [Video]
Amateur video shot in Australia shows a crocodile leaping at a tourist as he swims in Litchfield National Park in northern Australia.
Felix Andersson, Jakob Hellberg and Ulrik Bergsland were testing new underwater cameras when they spotted the creature sitting on a rock, they told the BBC.
When they moved in for a closer look, the crocodile suddenly lunged at them.
“We started going closer… and I swear… as the cameraman got closer, I guess it just wanted to get back in the water so it jumped,” Andersson told the BBC.
“It landed on my shoulder … I was really shocked. I went straight underwater and swam away. People are saying that we were really stupid for doing that, and after watching the video, I have to agree.”
No one was injured.
The original video has been watched nearly 200,000 times on YouTube.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave