Adam Lanza’s mother buried in New Hampshire
NEW HAVEN, C.T. (AP) —The mother of Connecticut gunman Adam Lanza was buried in Kingston, N.H. Thursday, police said.
Nancy Lanza once lived in New Hampshire and her brother is a retired police captain in Kingston, New Hampshire.
“Nancy Champion Lanza was buried today at an undisclosed location. There was a private service for family members only,” said Police Chief Donald Briggs.
Connecticut Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver wouldn’t say whether Adam Lanza’s body remains unclaimed. Briggs said Adam Lanza was not buried with his mother Thursday.
Briggs said “that’s still under discussion. If anything, it would be in the Spring.”
Source: The Associated Press
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault