Twitter rolls out new archive tool
Twitter announced on Wednesday that it has begun to roll out an archive tool that allows users to view all of their previous tweets and retweets.
In a blog post, the social network says users will be able to search old tweets by month, words, phrases, hashtags or usernames.
To see if the feature is available to you, go to Settings and look for the option to request your Twitter archive.
If it’s there, click the button and Twitter will send you an email telling you how to access your archive when it’s ready for you to download.
The company will be rolling out the feature in the coming weeks and months.
“If you don’t see that option in Settings today, know that it’s on the way!” the company said in its post Wednesday.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview