Roy’s Folks: Man repairs used bikes to give to needy kids
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Jesse “Mule” Powers has been fixing bicycles since he was just a kid.
He’s never charged for his service either because he says he just loves to help people.
For many years he’s taken used bicycles, repaired them and has given them away to needy kids.
He says the looks on their faces is worth all the time and money he’s put into the bikes.
He estimates that he has given away well over two thousand.
If you have bikes that need a little work and would like to give them away, give him a call. 336-788-7795
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault