Made in NC: Lolly Wolly Doodle
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Brandi Temple started Lolly Wolly Doodle in her home as an Ebay store creating cute, affordable clothing for kids.
Then, in 2010 she began marketing on Facebook.
Lolly Wolly Doodle took off by listing 10 to 15 style per day on their Facebook page.
Their cotton dresses start at just $15.
(By the way—the name “Lolly Wolly Doodle” comes from Brandi’s niece Lolly, who happens to also work at the company.)
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave