Joshua Sommer featured in Forbes ’30 under 30′
If you were to simply go by numbers, Josh Sommer’s time should be up.
He was an 18-year-old freshman at Duke when he was diagnosed with Chordoma for which there is an average survival of seven years.
That was six years ago.
Josh spent most of his time since that diagnosis searching for his own cure.
He started a research organization called, “The Chordoma Foundation”, which raises not just awareness, but more than two and a half million dollars to fund research.
Next month, Forbes will name him one of their ’30 People under 30′ who are transforming science and healthcare.
You can view the Forbes feature here.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train