WSSU fans take their pride to Alabama
Florence, Alabama has officially turned into “Winston-Salem South”.
Bus loads of Rams fans pulled into Alabama late Friday evening, packing their luggage and their pride.
They also packed plenty of energy to watch their team take on Valdosta State for a chance at the championship title.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview