How to talk to children about the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy
We asked psychologist David Gutterman how to talk to your children about the events that unfolded on Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault