How to talk to children about the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy
We asked psychologist David Gutterman how to talk to your children about the events that unfolded on Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview