One flown to hospital after 4-vehicle accident on NC 150 in Lexington
LEXINGTON, N.C. — At least one person was flown to the hospital Friday morning after an accident involving four vehicles on N.C. Highway 150.
Dispatchers say the accident was reported shortly before 7:30 a.m. on N.C. 150 South at Mount Carmel Road.
Multiple rescue agencies along with air care responded to the scene, dispatchers said.
By 8:45 a.m., the scene had been cleared.
The investigating trooper said one person was airlifted to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
No other information was immediately available.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview