Roommate killed over porkchop, police say
HOLLY HILL, Fla. – Police in Florida arrested a man accused of killing his roommate over a pork chop, according to WFTV.
A man that lived with the suspect, Thomas Mathew Hahn Jr., 55, and the victim, Robert Gray, told WFTV the two men were arguing over pork chops.
“I don’t know what was wrong with that pork chop, but they had some kind of argument over a pork chop,” roommate Tim Santimver said. “It’s usually very peaceful here and this was an isolated incident that got out of control.”
Roommates told police the two started to argue over the way a pork chop was cooked, Hahn grabbed his gun and shot Gray – hitting him twice in the head.
Hahn told a judge on Wednesday he and Gray had a history of disagreements.
Police said they are not sure if Gray was drunk when he arrived home this week.
Hahn is charged with one count of second-degree murder. Additional charges are pending, police said.
Read more: WFTV
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home