Lindsay Lohan storage locker to be auctioned off
LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan is $16,000 behind on the bill of her storage locker containing clothes, heirlooms and other personal belongings, according to Fox News.
The “Mean Girls” star’s account is delinquent and the locker will remain locked until the her bill is paid in full.
If she doesn’t pay what is owed by the end of the month, the unit will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Lohan also owes the IRS $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.
Read more at Fox News
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview