Lindsay Lohan storage locker to be auctioned off
LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan is $16,000 behind on the bill of her storage locker containing clothes, heirlooms and other personal belongings, according to Fox News.
The “Mean Girls” star’s account is delinquent and the locker will remain locked until the her bill is paid in full.
If she doesn’t pay what is owed by the end of the month, the unit will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Lohan also owes the IRS $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.
Read more at Fox News
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k