Police: Man injured after stabbing in Greensboro
High Point Road and Merritt Drive in Greensboro (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Police said a man was stabbed and injured late Tuesday night in Greensboro.
Officers said they were called to Moses Cone Medical Center around 12:17 a.m. Wednesday in reference to a stabbing that occurred 11:45 p.m. on High Point Road near Merritt Drive.
Police did not release any information about a potential suspect. Authorities said the victim was treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing and no other details were released.
Anyone with any information can call Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave