Jenna Bush Hager is pregnant, former President George W. Bush ‘fired up’
NEW YORK (AP) — Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she’s pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
The 31-year-old made the announcement on NBC’s “Today” show, where she is a contributing correspondent.
Hager, the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush, and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years. He joined his wife on the “Today” set when she made the announcement.
During a phone call on the show, former President Bush said he’s “fired up” about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she’s “thrilled.” It will be the couple’s first grandchild.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave