Boy with cystic fibrosis hopes to smash world record for Christmas cards
Credit: Dalton’s Destroyer’s Facebook page
SALYERSVILLE, Kentucky – People across the globe are rallying to help a 9-year-old Kentucky boy with cystic fibrosis smash the Guinness World Record for most Christmas cards.
Dalton Dingus, who is batting stage-four cystic fibrosis, set a goal to beat the current record of 35,000 Christmas cards.
According to WKYT, Dalton has already received 37,000 cards.
Do you want to help Dalton smash the previous record?
You can send cards to:
HC 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, Ky. 41465
For more on Dalton’s effort, you can visit this Facebook page: Dalton’s Destroyer’s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault