Most parents have a hard time getting their child out of bed in time for school. So, it’s hard to imagine getting them up even earlier for physical activity. Studies show an hour of exercise before class can help students in the classroom.
“BOKS” or Build Our Kids Success is encouraging districts across the country to make time so kids can get in a early workout. If you’d like to learn more about this program, visit www.bokskids.org/.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK