Most parents have a hard time getting their child out of bed in time for school. So, it’s hard to imagine getting them up even earlier for physical activity. Studies show an hour of exercise before class can help students in the classroom.
“BOKS” or Build Our Kids Success is encouraging districts across the country to make time so kids can get in a early workout. If you’d like to learn more about this program, visit www.bokskids.org/.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault