The Buckley Report: Iris recognition
ELKIN, N.C. —The Buckley Report brings us the story of Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, who first used palm recognition technology to identify patients, but quickly graduated to iris recognition— which doesn’t require patients to touch anything.
Bob Buckley reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child