The Buckley Report: Iris recognition
ELKIN, N.C. —The Buckley Report brings us the story of Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, who first used palm recognition technology to identify patients, but quickly graduated to iris recognition— which doesn’t require patients to touch anything.
Bob Buckley reports.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old