Mommy Matters: Dealing with Santa
For many families, the holidays mean a trip to go see Old Saint Nick.
But not all kids like having their picture taken with the Jolly Old Elf. Experts say you can make it a happy trip if you follow some simple steps:
1. Talk about Santa before the visit. Explain how great Santa is and how your child has to tell him what they want for Christmas.
2. Make it a family photo. Most kids feel better if mom and dad are in the picture, too.
3. Skip the visit. If your kids are still apprehensive, feel free to miss the picture this year and instead let your child mail Santa a letter or email.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k