North Carolinians are getting worse, not better, when it comes to being healthy. Every year, a study called “America’s Health Rankings” rates the overall health of the nation’s 50 states.
In 2011, our state ranked 32nd, but in 2012, we went up to 33. If you’d like to see the full report, visit www.americashealthrankings.org/.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave