Ga. parents charged after teens’ fight caught on video
TUCKER, Ga. — Police have pressed criminal charges against two parents accused of bringing their daughter to fight another student at a bus stop.
Timothy Taylor and Shequita Cade are charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A phone listing for the defendants could not be found.
WSB-TV reports that Taylor was charged with battery. The station reports that a video posted on the Internet shows him bringing his daughter, a student at Tucker Middle School, to fight another student.
Police say a neighbor broke up the fight.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave