Ga. parents charged after teens’ fight caught on video
TUCKER, Ga. — Police have pressed criminal charges against two parents accused of bringing their daughter to fight another student at a bus stop.
Timothy Taylor and Shequita Cade are charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A phone listing for the defendants could not be found.
WSB-TV reports that Taylor was charged with battery. The station reports that a video posted on the Internet shows him bringing his daughter, a student at Tucker Middle School, to fight another student.
Police say a neighbor broke up the fight.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy