Denton woman accused of threatening to blow up middle school
DENTON, N.C. — Officials say a woman was arrested after she threatened to “blow up South Davidson Middle School with everyone in it.”
The Lexington Dispatch reported that Valerie Lewis, 32, of Denton, made the threat to the Davidson County Schools’ superintendent’s office by telephone on Thursday.
She has reportedly been charged with communicating threats and felony false report mass violence on educational property.
Authorities say she received a $10,000 unsecured bond and has court planned for Jan. 29.
Read more: The Lexington Dispatch.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting