Time Warner Cable issues across NC resolved
Time Warner Cable digital customers across North Carolina reported issues with their cable television for nearly two hours on Sunday.
Many customers reported “signal scrambling” or complete signal loss on most channels.
Some customers started reporting issues as early as 10 a.m. Sunday.
According to a statement from the company posted around 11 a.m., “We are working to resolve an outage affecting digital video across the Carolinas. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix the issue.”
At 12:30 p.m., Time Warner Cable said “All video services have been restored.”
No other information was provided.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview