Time Warner Cable issues across NC resolved
Time Warner Cable digital customers across North Carolina reported issues with their cable television for nearly two hours on Sunday.
Many customers reported “signal scrambling” or complete signal loss on most channels.
Some customers started reporting issues as early as 10 a.m. Sunday.
According to a statement from the company posted around 11 a.m., “We are working to resolve an outage affecting digital video across the Carolinas. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix the issue.”
At 12:30 p.m., Time Warner Cable said “All video services have been restored.”
No other information was provided.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave