Woman allegedly runs over ex-boyfriend’s mother, sends him text message
22-year-old Elizabeth Segundo McClain.
AUSTIN, Texas — A Texas woman is accused of running over her ex-boyfriend’s mother and then sending him a text message reading “How’s Life LOL.”
The Austin Statesman reported that the ex-boyfriend’s mother went under the car and was dragged into the street. The victim reportedly suffered broken bones and other injuries.
The paper reported that Elizabeth Segundo McClain, 22, was also charged with stalking after allegedly calling her ex-boyfriend 750 times in one day.
The boyfriend allegedly ended their relationship of three years in September and McClain has reportedly been stalking him ever since.
The ex-boyfriend has filed police reports claiming that McClain has been sending him hundreds of text messages including 126 in one day.
McClain allegedly started stalking her ex-boyfriend’s mother the day after Thanksgiving, and in one case is accused of calling her 150 times in one day.
Read more: The Austin Statesman.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK