Russian Prime Minister jokes about secret files on aliens
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev speaks during live televised interview from Moscow's Ostankino TV Center on Friday. (AP photo)
MOSCOW (AP) — “Men in Black” agents K and J may be about to recruit a new Russian assistant: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
Medvedev has spoken about top secret files on aliens that may have landed in Russia.
In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet — and stayed here.
Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell “how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic.” He said more details could be found in Barry Sonnenfeld’s “Men in Black” films.
During his 2008-2012 presidency, Medvedev showed a sense of humor slightly more subtle than Putin’s sometimes brutal jokes.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave