Summerfield man accused of exposing himself at Target
Terrence Willie Warren
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Summerfield man was arrested Wednesday after being accused of exposing himself to two people and a young child at a Target store in Greensboro.
Greensboro police spokeswoman Susan Danielsen says Terrence Willie Warren, 31, is accused of exposing himself multiple times at the Target on Lawndale Drive. He is charged with five counts of indecent exposure.
The latest alleged incident involved a 7-year-old child and took place on Nov. 27, Danielsen said. The other alleged incidents, which involved two adults, occurred in late October.
Shortly before his arrest, Danielsen says Warren resigned from his position as a cemetery worker with the City of Greensboro’s Parks and Recreation department.
The suspect was issued a $5,000 bond.
No other details were provided.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave