Some Macy’s will pull all-nighters for last minute Christmas shopping
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Last-minute holiday shoppers will have some help from Macy’s this year, as the retailer will keep most of its stores open for 48 hours straight the weekend before Christmas.
The store will be open from 7 a.m. Dec. 21 through 7 a.m. on Dec. 23.
Even after the sale ends, the stores will stay open for the rest of the day through midnight, according to the company’s announcement.
The 48-hour shopping marathon coincides with store’s final scheduled One-Day Sale of the year, which will end at 7 a.m. on Dec. 23.
57 additional stores will stay open 24 hours until Christmas Eve.
Macy’s began the tradition of keeping its doors open 24 hours with Macy’s Queens Center in 2006.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants