Police respond to wreck on Church St. in Greensboro
(WGHP Photo // Aaron Glancy)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police responded early Thursday to a crash on Church Street in Greensboro.
The wreck was discovered around 3 a.m. near Summit Avenue, where it appeared a truck had struck a utility pole.
Police responded to the scene, but would not provide any details.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home