Nonprofit brings foreclosed homes back to life
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Housing Greensboro in partnership with the Greensboro Builders Association are helping a neighborhood full of foreclosed homes in East Greensboro by rebuilding and renovating.
Since Saturday, volunteers and skilled builders have brought foreclosed homes on Julian St. back to life.
With the financial help provided by the nonprofit, homeowners can expect a mortgage payment of less than four hundred dollars a month.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault