Nonprofit brings foreclosed homes back to life
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Housing Greensboro in partnership with the Greensboro Builders Association are helping a neighborhood full of foreclosed homes in East Greensboro by rebuilding and renovating.
Since Saturday, volunteers and skilled builders have brought foreclosed homes on Julian St. back to life.
With the financial help provided by the nonprofit, homeowners can expect a mortgage payment of less than four hundred dollars a month.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview