Man charged with robbing Thomasville, High Point banks
Kelvin James Crosby (Mugshot provided by, Thomasville Police)
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection with the robbery of two area banks.
Police say Kelvin James Crosby, 31, was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Atlanta, Ga. He was extradited back to High Point on Wednesday.
Crosby is charged with robbing the BB&T on Westchester Drive in High Point on Nov. 6 and the Bank of North Carolina at 831 Julian Ave. in Thomasville on Nov. 16.
The suspect is currently being held in the Guilford County Jail.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with further information about the robberies is asked to call Crimestoppers.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k