Woman indicted in deaths of Eden sisters killed in July car wreck
Sisters Meredith Ann London, 18, and Lauren Taylor London, 23, were killed in a car wreck earlier this year with their friend Taylor Gayle White behind the wheel.
WENTWORTH, N.C. — A woman was indicted Monday in connection to the deaths of two Eden sisters who were killed in a car wreck earlier this year, according to the Greensboro News & Record.
Deputies said Taylor Gayle White drank alcohol and caused a crash, killing passengers Lauren Taylor London, 23, and Meredith Ann London, 18, on July 21 in Rockingham County.
The paper reported Taylor Gayle White was indicted by a grand jury on two counts of second-degree murder and two counts of felony death by motor vehicle.
White was allegedly driving above the 55 mph speed limit when her car left the road, flew into a front yard and hit a tree around 5:30 a.m. in the 5600 block of N.C. 700.
Both sisters were killed in the wreck. Officials said White was taken to the Cone Health for injures after being pinned in the car. She was 18 at the time of the incident.
Family members of the London sisters said they were both great girls and will be missed a lot.
Source: Greensboro News & Record
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview