‘Teen Mom 2′ star Jenelle Evans gets married in NC
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. — Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans reportedly got married to her fiancé at a courtroom wedding Tuesday in Brunswick County.
Hollywood.com reported that Evans and Courtland Rogers had been dating for three months before the two were married in a shotgun wedding.
Evans and Rogers were also reportedly in the courthouse on Tuesday after Courtland had his first appearance for a pending felony charge.
Read more: Hollywood.com.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home