‘Teen Mom 2′ star Jenelle Evans gets married in NC
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. — Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans reportedly got married to her fiancé at a courtroom wedding Tuesday in Brunswick County.
Hollywood.com reported that Evans and Courtland Rogers had been dating for three months before the two were married in a shotgun wedding.
Evans and Rogers were also reportedly in the courthouse on Tuesday after Courtland had his first appearance for a pending felony charge.
Read more: Hollywood.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview