Roy’s Folks: Rachael Denney
There is nowhere Rachael Denney would rather be than in front of a crowd.
She says she loves to tell stories to people and see the look in their eyes.
Denney grew up on a farm in Ohio and that’s where she cultivated her many musical gifts and became quite proficient at the piano and other things, like cowbells.
Her set of cowbells has been in her family for a hundred years, handed down to her aunt and uncle who were traveling evangelists.
Today she continues to use them to spread happiness everywhere she goes.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave