How much does the ‘perfect’ Christmas tree cost?
CHAGRIN FALLS, Ohio — The price for a “perfect” Christmas tree may be surprising.
According to our news-gathering partners at WJW, the biggest tree at Breezewood Gardens in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, stands at 18 feet tall and costs $2,500.
The Fraser fir was hand-picked from North Carolina before it was shipped first-class to Northeast Ohio. It’s one of three trees the lot stocks at more than $1,000 in price, however some trees are priced as low as $40.
Read more: FOX8.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave