How much does the ‘perfect’ Christmas tree cost?
CHAGRIN FALLS, Ohio — The price for a “perfect” Christmas tree may be surprising.
According to our news-gathering partners at WJW, the biggest tree at Breezewood Gardens in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, stands at 18 feet tall and costs $2,500.
The Fraser fir was hand-picked from North Carolina before it was shipped first-class to Northeast Ohio. It’s one of three trees the lot stocks at more than $1,000 in price, however some trees are priced as low as $40.
Read more: FOX8.com
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.