Heated apparel maker moves headquarters to Rockingham Co.
STONEVILLE, N.C. — A clothing company is moving its corporate headquarters to Rockingham County after being sold last week to a holding company.
The Greensboro News & Record reported that Gerbing’s Heated Clothing is currently headquartered in Washington State but has a plant in Stoneville.
The company reportedly makes battery-powered heated clothing for motorcyclists, members of the military and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
The company announced last year it was creating 158 jobs at the Stoneville location.
Read full story: The Greensboro News & Record.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave