NC wrestling legend Ric Flair’s wife files for legal separation
Richard Morgan Fliehr (Ric Flair) and Jacqueline Fliehr, now known as Jacqueline Beems.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Retired professional wrestler and Charlotte resident Ric Flair is reportedly ending his marriage to his fourth wife after being accused of cheating with several women.
WBTV reported that Flair’s wife, Jacqueline Fliehr, filed papers on Nov. 20 in Mecklenberg County, citing “acts of illicit sexual behavior.”
Jacqueline Fliehr accuses her husband – whose real name is Richard Morgan Fliehr – of cheating on her with numerous woman, causing her embarrassment and humiliation.
The documents claim that she was a “faithful and dutiful wife” ever since they got married on Nov.11, 2009. She claims the 63-year-old “Nature Boy” treated her in a “cruel and barbarous manner.”
Ric Flair’s attorneys told TMZ that his client “denies the claims, contends there was marital and other misconduct on her part, and looks forward to the issues being resolved in court.”
Read more: WBTV.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave