Police identify victim in Greensboro homicide
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Greensboro police have ruled a person’s death as a homicide.
According to police, officers responded shortly after 2 a.m. Monday to a report of gunshots fired at 1504 Kingston Road.
Police say they discovered the victim, Orlando Terrance Jackson, 30, of Burlington Road, laying in the driveway of the address, police said.
Shortly before 8 a.m., police announced they had ruled the case a homicide.
Police say they currently have no suspects.
Anyone with any information can call (336) 373-1000. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward.
Editor’s note: Police originally identified the suspect as 30-year-old Orlando Darnell Jackson, but later corrected the middle name to Terrance.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault