Page High School teacher in Greensboro resigns over photos
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Page High School teacher has resigned after inappropriate pictures of him surfaced on a photo-sharing site.
Guilford County Schools officials say 27-year-old William Saunders resigned on Friday after officials confronted him about photos he posted to his Instagram account.
A montage shows several photos of Saunders, including a naked shot in which he is cupping his genitals. A student shared the photos with a school resource officer, who notified school officials.
District officials say the photos violate their social media policy.
Saunders started working for Guilford County Schools in 2004 and served as a marketing teacher. He was named Guilford County Schools “Employee of the Month” for December.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old