Page High School teacher in Greensboro resigns over photos
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Page High School teacher has resigned after inappropriate pictures of him surfaced on a photo-sharing site.
Guilford County Schools officials say 27-year-old William Saunders resigned on Friday after officials confronted him about photos he posted to his Instagram account.
A montage shows several photos of Saunders, including a naked shot in which he is cupping his genitals. A student shared the photos with a school resource officer, who notified school officials.
District officials say the photos violate their social media policy.
Saunders started working for Guilford County Schools in 2004 and served as a marketing teacher. He was named Guilford County Schools “Employee of the Month” for December.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it